Sunday, February 18, 2007

my second entry..

i wonder whether from now onwards, what should i give as my entry title? after all my entries all talk about a lot of different things. o well.

today is the First day of lunar new year! Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends! may all ur wishes come true for the new year and all that is sad shall be left behind. well, for me, it's truly a new beginning. but i'm sure my friends are out there for me. so here, i just wanna thank everyone that cares. you know who you are =)

well, i was on duty today. from 8 to 4. nothing much. everyone booked out. haha so i dun really expect anyone to report sick. (well if he did, i will ask the doc to confine him to the sickbay for 3 days!) haha. slept in the morning, read car mag and watch tv. then it's time for me to come back for reunion dinner.

must be wondering why my reunion dinner is today? no la, actually yesterday we had one but was within our family. today's is acutally with my mum's extended family. tomorrow will be dad's. haha.. a lot of reunion right. well that means a lot of hong bao also (also spells that i have to give a lot of hong bao next time!!).

just finished the dinner. it was real good. my mum bought this pan plus steamboat thing. exactly like Seoul garden style. but i dun really fancy myself eating this for 3 days straight..

tomorrow will be going around to get hongbao from my relatives! that's when all the new year's clothes come out to parade. everyone in their top attire and showing off whatever they have. haha. well, that's new year for me i guess.

and for me, i bought this pair of shoes which i absolutely adore. (sorry for sounding so bimbotic!) haha. well it's a combined effort by Adidas and Porsche.both excellent brands. it just take my breath away. its class-iness is just.. wooh~ well no point saying all this, i shall show it to you..


-this is the overall picture-


-this is the back, with the logo of course =D-


-just in case you can't see, sleek huh-

-i'm no showoff k. just love my shoe!-

No comments: