Monday, January 7, 2008

it's the new year! 2008

ok. this is the year which i am gonna turn 21 (full fledge adult, in terms of age). a year which i will no longer be affected by people who stand between me and R21 movies, a year which i am going to enter university and commence on a 4 year long and gruesome Economics degree course in SMU, a year which i swear i will be better to all my friends (try la, ok? haha), a year which i will try to bring my performance in sports to a higher level.

i have a request for those who actually bothers to come to my blog (if there is any due to the super lack of updates!!).. please share with me your new year resolution(s) because i think it would really be fun to hear what you guys have in mind!

i still got 1 month to ORD!! please, come on, make it come faster. i just can't wait. the wait is killing me. let me smell the pink IC!!!

hmm.. anyway, speaking of wait, i kind of caught "The Lake House" again on HBO. It's actually a good movie which u will only come to appreciate after you watched it more than once (like me!) It's about a couple (Sandra Bullocks and Keanu Reeves) who actually fell in love by writing to each other. However the catch here is that they are living 2 years apart (Sandra in 2006 and Keanu in 2004). Their only way of communicating with each other is through a "magical" mailbox by a Lake House (the house is really amazing and just gives me a feeling that is out-of-the-world when i see it). Just catch it. if not u can borrow the DVD from me =)


nice pic ain't it?

No comments: