Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Wishlist!

haha. now it's like the birthdays season! everyone's birthday is here and coming. gosh! going broke man.. but luckily mine is coming. 3RD JUNE~!!! remember! i got a lot of things that i want man.. haha let me name a few below:

1) Polar RS400SD Heart Rate Monitor
2) Cycleops Fluid 2 Bike trainer
3) Tour De France DVD from 2000 to 2007
4) Fossil watch (with black leather strips)
5) Macbook Pro 15.4"

that's all for now! i also have a list of things which i hope to achieve in the year 2008

1) Get into uni and do well by studying hard
2) Make more friends, remain in contact with my current friends and be a happier person (not that i am not one now, just happier la!)
3) Run a sub 4hr marathon in 2008 Standard Chartered Marathon
5) Improve on my bike handling skills and bike fitness
6) Swim 1.5km under 28 minutes
7) Complete my first triathlon

HAHA.. i guess that's not greedy right. they are all very realistic items/ goals to me which i hope to achieve and get! shall work hard! Live is full of goals =D


ps: thanks for everyone out there who supports me in what i do!

No comments: