Monday, August 13, 2007

Cars & Driving License!

Ever since i turned 18, i've been thinking of getting my license! yet it's only till now (20 years old) that i'm going for my first TP (Traffic Police Driving Test). i guess we just have to postpone some plans ya? haha

Woo.. scary.. my TP is this coming Friday.. 17th at 1545 (so if you happen to be or know any reckless drivers around Bukit Batok, CCK, Teck Whye & Jurong area, please ask them to avoid driving out between 1545 to 1700 ok? thanks!).

A lot of people asked me whether i can pass on my first attempt. i don't really know how to answer them. haha because it really depends. my instructor told me there are 5 elements to consider in the whole test which are driving skills, courtesy, luck, weather and the testor himself. i guess my driving skills are ok (given the fact i have not bump into any car SO FAR.. haha)and i am definitely courteous! so.. out of 5, i can only control 2 elements! so tell me the odds.. it really depends man. but.. you can wish me luck! i need lots of that!

I made my dad to promise to lend me his car this weekend if i pass ( of course he has to orientate me first and his car is rather huge compare to the one i am learning in!) . seriously, i kind of have a phobia driving his car (Toyota Picnic: see below). Esp during turning and steering. haha! well well.. guess that's always insurance (touch wood)!!


Toyota Picnic.. his is light blue though

of course, like every other typical guy, i will fantasize on the cars i will own in the future (maybe 5 or 6 years down the road). nevertheless, there is short term,mid term and long term goals.

Short term means something small and sporty which leads me to the Suzuki Swift Sports. It is not exactly very fuel economic because practical consumption is about 9-10km per litre (from my many hear-says and read up). But i like its chic and sport design. Its bright yellow attracts me the most, like a little spit fire. cost about $62k at current COE prices. Quick survey of the car tells me the backseat is rather small but still able to house 3 mid size adults.


Overall View


Chic eh? =)


Driver's 'cockpit' and dashboard


Stylish and Sporty red and black combi..

Mid term target. Just thinking bout the next car makes me excited. This is a rather new model which is imported from Europe. So far i've not seen one on the road yet. Its design is perfected from many generations of ascendants.

The Honda Civic Type R (shortnamed CTR) is one hot hatchback automobile. Its three door design and sleek streamline somehow makes it look like a bullet wheezing past all vehicles on the road. Bearing the badge with an 'H' with a deep red background, it proves itself to be one of the hottest and newest kid in the Japanese sports car arena.


Overview..


Backview..pay attn to the exhaust. they're streamlined in and not sticking out in an ugly way


Side profile..


Driver's cockpit and dashboard (Spore version will be on the Right side)


Cool seats eh.. i just love the combination of red and black.

~WAKE UP~.. pass TP first!!

wish me luck k!

No comments: