Monday, July 14, 2008

OSIM humiliated me

Sunday was OSIM Triathlon. Team Runfanatics sent a team (me, billy and brian) for the relay.

i swim.
billy bike
brian run

they both did very well!

billy did 1:04 on his bike which was superb (pro-timing!).

brian ran 47 minutes. excellent too. and there was a huge downpour in the midst of the run.

applauds for them!!~! go Runfanatics.

on the other hand, i was a complete utter disappointment! to me and everyone!

an atrocious 40 minutes swim. not to mention personal best, it was my personal worst. people may be right bout the bad conditions out in the sea and all. still, it was me who did not perform.

after this humiliation, i am determined to regain my "honour". at Port Dickson this coming Sunday. there will be no holding back.

all in all, good job guys~! we are still top 10~!

No comments: