Sunday, October 5, 2008

Updates

Finally, i don't feel the thug on my hamstring after 2 weeks of almost complete rest. this injury that has been bugging me for a month seems to be gone.. yet i should be cautious..

today was a simple flat 36km ride.. due to the fact that there is Run For Hope, Costal and ECP was so crowded and parking was a disaster...

met up with Leader, Jessica and Vanessa with Mayee to go for a short ride. Jessica and i did two loops and i felt great. hamstring didn't act on me and although i feel the significant drop in fitness and close to 1 month of absence from cycling, i felt good! could maintain an average speed of around 32kph.. which i think is acceptable given my current rate of fitness.. haha

i will resume training next week. will take it slow and build up slowly.

last but not least, i wish to thank EVERYONE who show their concern for me in the dark time when i felt useless during my injury. i won't let you all down, knowing that all of you are supporting me!

focus now.. let's do it!

No comments: