Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wasted~ completely

quite some time since i visit those night spots (don't get me wrong, i'm not a frequent guests! and nightspots mean clubs and bars, not sleazy places!). i went on last sat, boiler at st james. it was a rather nice place with live band and great music. mostly just sit around and drink with friends. sadly to say, i got REAL WASTED. haha. damn man. by 2, i'm alr like a half dead a**hole. my friends help me out to hail a cab home. but i didn't! i sat around first because i do not want to vomit on some uncle's taxi.. haha.. who knows.. i just sat down on the steps and next thing i know is that my friends are going home alr and it was 4+! i just fell asleep on the steps. the next thing i know i was on a cab and then woke up the next day.


i had a pretty bad hangover. wanted to go SMU open house, had it planned out alr. but i just feel so sick, vomitting and all. haha. sad man. and after that i sms my friend about the previous night and then i was given enlightenment to how come i was so drunk. from start to end, there was a total of 6 bottles that was opened!!! 6! six! if u know ur stuff, u know how much liquor and harmful stuff that is. first time i get so drunk. haha. well, i guess it will be an experience for everyone. haha

promise not to touch liquor/alcohol (except for alcohol swab at medical centre!) for a long time to come! that was what i promised myself.

i've also set a goal to exercise more! i love sports and i dunno what happened to me lately. lethargic and my body just seems so lazy. i'm gonna at least jog everyday. swim and basketball on weekends. if u happen to be my sporting partners, rmb to force me to go when my lazybones refused to!

alright. that was a summary of how unhealthy my life has been for the past month. trust me, i totally hate that. i guess it's a transition period but well i'm getting over it.

2 comments:

jielin said...

getting wasted really sucks lah! HAHAHAH. i understand TOTALLY. mans, it just makes you wanan abstain for at least a month. i'm clean for two months now. pretty proud of myself. :) JIAYOU!!!

Eugene said...

hahaha thanks girl! but i think i gonna succumb to it real soon again! damn